- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large handful (15grams) flat leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size chunks ( or haloumi)
- If using wooden skewers soak them in water for 30 minutes.
- Put oil in blender and add the parsley, garlic, paprika, cumin, lemon zest and juice and whiz into a paste.
- Put chicken or haloumi in a medium sized shallow dish and add the spice paste, then rub in and leave to marinade for at least 20 minutes. Preheat grill to high
- Thread the marinated chicken or haloumi onto skewers and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning every now and then, until the meat is cooked
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon