- Small bunch of broccoli
- Handful of sugar snaps
- 1 medium zucchini cut into thumb size pieces
- 1 small aubergine chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 red pepper deseeded and sliced
- 2 red chillies trimmed and finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 8 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (homemade or shop bought)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 220grams bean sprouts
- 2 red onions thickly sliced
- 150grams pakchoi (halved or quartered)
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 2 spring onions cut diagonally
Rice or noodles to serve
- In a wok over a medium heat the wok until very hot and almost smoking
- Add the oil and vegetables except the pack choy and beanshoots and stir for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the garlic, chilli and teriyaki sauce and stir
- Add the pakchoi and cook for a minute
- Add the beanshoots and cook for a further minute.
- Make sure mixture does not stick to pan, if needed add a table spoon of water.
- Season with sugar and salt and serve on rice or noodles with a garnish of spring onions